maandag 4 januari 2016

Alber Einstein

The jews are not clever. They have money, but they have no mind.
They use the money to buy and steal the inventions of the other.
For example Einstein:
He stool his inventions form a Serbian lady (Mileva Marić) that was his teachers.
They kidnaped her and then they said that he get married of her.
Sometime they say that she was his colleague and another time they say that she was his wife.
But the reality she was a teacher at the university.
She is a Christian and he is a jew. They jews and the Israelite don’t get marriage of non-Jews or Israelite.
Second, she was older than him, she was born in December 19, 1875 and he was born in 14 March1879, which means she is about 5 years older than him.

Which means she was not his colleague but his teacher and in that time no man get married of a lady older than him, but younger than him about 10 years.
Youtube has been created by  young people  from different rice and countries
facebook, they stole it form a computer genius than they killed. They said that he committed suicide.
About me.
Form the first that I was at the school genius with the math, physics, Chemistry.
I was could be in the class of my older brother that was older than me 3 years.
So my colleague were older than me about 3-4 years.
In Amsterdam university. I got 100 mathematic, physics and Chemistry. As you know 70% of the Dutch are jews. They rule and run the universities and the schools in Holland and the world.
They made wars on my because I’m very clever. They not allowed me any more to go to the university and they made too difficult for me, because I am not a jew.







http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mileva_Marić

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten